Restaurant Web Design / Websites
- Menu management - A powerful management system for creating menus, uploading menu pictures, and categorization. Support for nutrition information, menu types and prices included.
- Multilingual - Support for multiple languages and translation.
- Locations - Manage multiple restaurant locations from one dashboard. Create unique menus, address and opening hours for each location.
- Events and Calendar - Create and manage events for your restaurant.
- Blog - The distribution comes with a blog/news system that you can easily customize.
- Responsive theme - Works on all your devices.
Who Uses Drupal? http://drupal.com/showcases
Drupal 8 is Finally Here!!!
Drupal 8 now you can Build something amazing.
With over 200 new features to work with and improvements.
Drupal 8, The world’s favorite open source content management platform just got better. Drupal 8 new standard for creating incredible digital experiences—for global enterprises, small businesses, and everything in between.
Drupal 8.0.0 released in November
New release Drupal 8.0.0, the first fully supported release of Drupal 8! This is the biggest and most expected update ever to Drupal, our open source content management platform. Here are a few of the hundreds of improvements in Drupal 8:
In-context, what-you-see-is-what-you-get (WYSIWYG) editing and previews
Comprehensive content modeling out of the box with entities, fields, and views
Customization of content pages and even forms and administrative pages via the administrative interface
Full translatability and localization out of the box
Reliable configuration management for safe and straightforward deployment of changes between environments
Mobile-first, responsive, HTML5 output
REST-first native web services
Enhanced accessibility and WAI-ARIA compliance
Modern PHP standards and practices, with integration of popular libraries such as Composer, Symfony2, Guzzle, and Twig
Significantly improved front-end performance out of the box
Enhanced caching and best-of-class integration with CDNs and reverse proxies
Full compatibility with PHP7, and the PostgreSQL and SQLite databases